Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to Work!


Believe it or not, I am excited to go back to work tomorrow! I haven't felt that way about many jobs in the past, so this is a pretty cool feeling for me : )

I talked with my recipient today for an update on his creatinine level and it is down to 1.8 (from 1.9 last week). Hopefully it will drop a little more and then maybe I will quit constantly pestering him about how he is feeling. Gregory, if you are still reading this, I am really not trying to drive you crazy! I just love you more than anything and always will. That is another story!

I am doing very well. I almost feel like I didn't have major surgery 5 weeks ago. I know that most people don't recover this quickly and I believe it was because I was very healthy prior to the surgery. I also think this is one of the reasons I was put on this planet. Can't explain it, just knew it would work out well.

I am posting a new picture of my incision, now known as my "Love Scar." I don't know if it looks any different than the first 2 I posted, but I wanted to see.

No comments: