Monday, March 10, 2008

Greg's Creatinine Dropping

I know this site is supposed to be about my experience, but nothing much going on with my recovery. I think I am fully recovered, it will be 8 weeks Friday and I have no pain or problems.
I kind of feel like what goes on with Greg is part of my recovery so I will probably continue to update his condition whenever I have news. As I stated in my last post, his creatinine had increased slightly. He saw the transplant surgeons last Thursday and they reduced his Prograf and prednisone dosages. His labs today showed that his creatinine dropped back down to 1.9. Hopefully, it will keep dropping. We will see when he has labs again next Monday.
Next month is National Donate Life Month. What are you going to do to make a difference? Fill out a donor card!!
The following is posted on www.organdonor.gov:

Make it known: I want to be a donor
Register with your State Donor Registry, if available.
Say YES to donation on your driver's license.
Tell your family, friends, physician, and faith leader that you want to be a donor.
Fill out and sign a donor card, have it witnessed, carry it with you.

No comments: