Monday, June 2, 2008

Greg's Lab results for today

Greg's labs for today are as follows:
Creatinine- 1.8
BUN- 19
Glucose- 96

His white blood count is 3.2 and is slowly increasing. This is a good sign.

I am having issues with the "Love Scar." It has been itching like crazy for the past couple of weeks. I have been moisturizing like a mad woman but it still itches! The last time it was itching this much was during the first month or so after surgery then it stopped. If anyone has ideas that will keep me from scratching, I would be forever greatful! I have tried hydrocortisone cream, lots of lotion, including cocoa butter and am still using Mederma. If any of you happen to visit me at work and see me rubbing at my left side, you'll know why : )

I am moving this coming weekend. I have the Uhaul reserved now I just need to recruit some friends to help! Friends, let me know if you can help me! I will supply snacks and some beverages if necessary for bribery.

No comments: