Saturday, April 5, 2008

National Donate Life Month

Just another reminder to fill out those organ donor cards. Blood donation would also be a good thing to do, if you are able, in honor of National Donate Life Month.

Greg's creatinine is at 1.7 and his Prograf and prednisone dosage amounts have been reduced. He is averaging about a 5lb./month weight loss since the transplant and the doctors say he is doing very well.
I am going to have my kidney function tested next week. It consists of 2 vials of blood and a urine test. Will post results when I have them. My current blood pressure is 108/62. I have been lucky with my blood pressure as most donors see an increase but mine remains low.
I have also started jogging. It feels a little weird when my left foot impacts ground. I think I can feel everything moving around where my left kidney used to be! It isn't painful, just a little strange.

No comments: